Saturday, December 24, 2011

#48: Merry Christmas



Pinned Image




Pinned Image

Merry Christmas to All! And to all a good night!!!
Yes, christmas eve it is...
I am happy to say that it is supposed to be a warmer day of 50 degrees on xmas tomorrow, but still white from all the snow we recently got!  Best of both worlds huh?!!
Although I like snow on xmas, I love warmer weather, and always will. If I were in a warmer place tomorrow this is what I would want to wear.  I am digging red.  I'm gonna thrift some next week hopefully!
I hope this finds everyone tucked in snug as a bug in a rug, or having a warm and fabulous evening with lovies.
Thanks to Jesus for coming down here as a baby to this smutty world, teaching us true love, and for his ultimate love gift, and major sacrifice.

                                                            +Happy Christmas Friends+

No comments:

Post a Comment