Monday, December 26, 2011

#49: shopping list

I'm still in CO for a little while, and getting ready to hit up the Denver Goodwills. I've been thinking about the specific things I would like to treasure hunt for.  On my shopping list?... 

A leopard'ish coat... I adore Emerson.  She designs and makes amazing clothes.  Look up Emerson Made.  

Pinned Image

                                             Pinned Image

And something RED.  Preferably an accessory such as this one, or something that I can slowly add into my wardrobe, to make sure I am in love with red as much as I think I am.
             Pinned Image
Although this dress on Alexa Chung would be fun to find too :)  I just love her, and how she pairs unexpected things together.

Pinned Image

I will always be on the search for the perfect crisp white shirt...

Pinned Image

My fave, Garance.  This photo was taken by her husband, so sweet.  Her look is entirely lovely and classic all the time!  Google her to find her blog, if you haven't heard of her already.

Pinned Image

Wish me luck!

                                                     +ciao friends+


1 comment:

  1. Lady on the bike... look at those legs! I just love that you are testing out your love for the color red, too cute. best of luck on your hunt!

    ReplyDelete