Monday, October 31, 2011

#18: Short Hair.

short hair
Katie Holmes.
carey mulligan
Short Hair!
short hair
Short hair
audrey tautou
Carey Mulligan HAIR HAIR HAIR
short hair
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

lovely

Yes. Short hair. No not for me.  For my lovely friend that is wearing a short look now... She has just recently in the past month cut her hair and is thinking of more changes.  I offered to look for some ideas and post away, (cause I love looking up what's out there and what is beautiful, well I guess what my eye finds nice... I know its different for each person, and thank goodness for that!)... A long time ago I once had inch long hair.  I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum right now, but I have never lost the admiration for the look. These are some ladies that pull the length off in such a bold and yet feminine way. So friend...
Here are some ideas for you.  Just a few clips/snips can go a long way in transforming a short style... What I love about short short hair, is that it contrasts opposites. Meaning... a short hair cut can be that fantastic cute boyish charm (don't worry ladies... you know what I mean right?! Like men's wear clothes... totally chic and hip.) but a girl with beauty and lots of feminine features makes the hair striking and sexy in its own way that only short hair can do.  It says... "I'm brave, courageous, comfortable in my own skin, confident, and chic (in the best kind of parisian sense!)." Why are those Paris girls so alluring?? Look at Audrey Tatou (7th picture down from the top). I know right?! Don't you want to know her?!

Au Revoir mon ami's!

ps. some things I've noticed that make shorter hair even more sexy... good eye make-up and bold earrings.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I will be sure to point out some of these lovely idea's at my hair appointment today. wish you were here. There's this great little consignment store next door. I found Joe jean's last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Can't wait to see a picture of it! Wish I were there with you too!

    ReplyDelete