Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#9: What do you think of these?!

smoking slippers.
nariko flats

I was in Portland briefly yesterday and this morning, and went to a Goodwill while I was there... I saw a similar pair of shoes like these, and I've noticed this style in shoe in several magazines and blogs.  With some styles of shoes or clothing I am skeptical of types of fashion and then later on totally converted... so I am not going to be swayed either way until my own eye decides to enjoy. I am curious what you think though... if you already like it, not at all, or are unsure as of now.  Interesting to know how others interpret fashion.
Hope your Wednesday was lovely.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure either to be honest. I almost bought a pair yesterday at DSW. Still thinking it over. But you know me...I am not a quick buyer. I like to think about my purchases. Next time I am there I'll send a photo text and you can tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete