Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#27: Paris in my dream





Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
I know we do not live in Paris, and I know... I know... every girl seems to claim some kind of cliche little "Paris fetish" or at least a lot of girls do, but looking around at so many inspirational and gorgeous settings while seeing such lovely, creative and unique street fashion... how could I not want to go there! So I know if you do read this blog, you won't see it until later tomorrow, or even after that, whenever you do see it, make your day in some way, (as the quote above says) Ridiculously amazing.  In a Paris kind of way.  Set it off by shopping in your closet after a quick little par-oo-sing of the internet of paris girls on the streets.  Then grab yourself a quick espresso (tea if you don't drink the dark stuff) and make your day super great no matter what the grind.  I know its not easy. Trust me. But try for me ok?! ok. So Happy Tuesday night to you. and...
                                                                 +au revoir mon ami's+
 ps. Anyone recognize my favorite french girl in this post? Yes, Miss Garance herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment