Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekend: sweetness.



















Pinned Image

Its once again my favorite of the week.  Weekend. This weekend is dedicated to enjoying the simple pleasures of life. I love the round glasses at top.  I am bound to get some as soon as I can find the one's I can afford and want.  I really liked the feminine wallet. I love these fragrances...if you have never had the chance to let your nose smell of there beauty make your way to the perfume bar and have little spritz.    Both of them are a favorite of mine.  And I love this white dress, black around and brown accent.  Very feminine and strong.
A little song you should listen to this weekend to encourage on the little pleasures/confections of life is, La Vie en Rose, by good old Louis Armstrong.

                                                                            +ciao+

No comments:

Post a Comment